Sunday 19 October 2014

Shiny, Shimmery...HAPPY MAIL!


I treated myself to a little retail therapy last week & ordered these new Project Life value kits from Craft House.  I chose these two beauties: Christmas Wishes & Lucky Charm.  Let me tell you, these are TO DIE FOR!!! 


Both kits are dripping in shiny, shimmery, foiled goodness!! Christmas Wishes value kit contains 30 4x6 cards, 30 3x4 cards & a 70pc embellishment pack.  E.v.e.r.y single card or embellishment is adorned with silver foil.  Such beautiful, fresh designs and perfect for those doing December Daily.




And... Lucky Charm....Swoon.  This kit is beyond gorgeous, I just need some amazing photos and I cannot wait to play with this one.  It is the same sized kit as the Christmas one however is covered in gold foil, isn't it just amazing?



Now that i've finished drooling over these pretties i'm going to pack them away for the moment and get stuck into catching up my Project Life album!!

Keep Creating :)







No comments:

Post a Comment