Thursday 23 October 2014

Project Life - Week 20

Today's layout is a mish-mash of cards from here-there-everywhere! When looking at my photos I knew exactly what colour scheme I was going for so went on the hunt.  I used cards from PL Lovely mini kit (love the gold foil in this one), Studio Calico and WRMK instagram packs.



Ahh I LOVE stamps in all my layouts!  This week I have used my favourites from Kellie Winnell, Studio Calico, Kaisercraft and some other randoms I found.



This was also a week when my boys were sick, I searched for a "sick day" printable 3x4 card but alas, none to be found.  Shock horror....I actually had to make my own card!! I'm actually really happy with how it turned out, so cute with the little pill bottles.  I found those in a container of Jolee's stickers...yes I still have TONS of those.  Haha I will use my stash up one day.



That's it from me today, we have a long weekend coming up & the weather is supposed to be perfect so i'll be outside 
enjoying the sunshine!

Thanks for looking & keep creating!
Xx Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment