Saturday 25 October 2014

Project Life - Week 21

Hi all :) Having a fabulous long weekend and found some time to get another layout done...yeah, go me! I used the Project Life Kiwi edition for this week, love the vibrant colours.


Looking at these photos brought back so many bittersweet memories.  These photos were taken 2 weeks before leaving Australia to move to New Zealand.  We have now been living in NZ for 5 months and I miss the people in these photos.... especially my grandparents. I am so close to my Pop, he and I share a special bond.  It was actually him who inspired my blog name! My Pop started calling me "Missy" when I was just 2 years old and to this day I'm still Missy to him.


So many happy memories right here!


Thanks for looking & keep creating!
Xx Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment