Monday 20 October 2014

Project Life - Week 18

Yes, it's no secret!  I'm trailing behind, far....far behind in my Project Life.  I'm trying not to be harsh on myself as we moved to New Zealand earlier this year.  About a month ago my creative mojo finally decided to return.  In true Becky style I am keeping it simple & getting it done.
From this point on in my album, (for the month of May) my photos start thinning out.  Being so busy preparing for our overseas move in early June I had neither the time or creative energy to be taking awesome photos. I did take many photos with friends and family as we visited them prior to leaving.  
Despite my lack of awe-inspiring photos I was smart!  I took Project Life cards with me everywhere.  Whenever we had family visits, lunch with friends or a spare 5 minutes to meet up with those we were  leaving behind, I whipped out a card.  I simply asked if they would write us a message to put in my album.
I was totally unaware at the time the profound effect this would have on me & my family.  Reading these beautiful messages of love and support brings me to tears. So many happy tears of happy times with ones we hold dear to us.  It has, like never before, instilled in me the great importance of what we do as 'Memory Keepers'. Sure it may not be the prettiest page, or oozing with glitter & glam but the treasures these pages hold are priceless. These moments, memories & emotions have been preserved to enjoy over and over again!

Products used: Becky Higgins Project Life Aqua kit, Kellie Winnell stamps

Thanks for looking & keep crafting
Xx Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment