Thursday 6 November 2014

Project Life - Week 43

Wow, what a busy week it's been! Last week I totally immersed myself in the "Week in the Life" project and this week i've been trying to put it all together.  I've had so many other crafty endeavors on my mind so have been struggling to just stay focused on one project at a time. Let's just say i'm not finished yet......


One of my pleasant distractions was putting together my layout for week 43.  No, i'm not that caught up, in fact i'm still on week 22.  I hope to have my album up to date by the end of this year, but that's another story entirely.  Back to point, my week 43!  Inspirational struck and I just had to roll with it :) 


Most of my week had been quiet, the weather was just too perfect to be stuck inside.  It was also a long weekend for us here in New Zealand.  We spent most of Saturday at a beautiful spot not far from home, Te Arai Point...I was in paradise!


I wanted to use colours that reflected how calm, relaxed and happy I was feeling that day.  I took a 12x12 piece of white bazzill cardstock and went to town with Heidi Swapp Color Shine.  My word how I love this product!  I used navy, teal & mustard and tried to blend the layers of colour together to achieve a washed, ombre look.  Once dried I cut it down to fit in my pocket page, i've used a WRMK page with the panoramic slot. It's slightly bigger than Becky's PP which I find slightly annoying...nevermind it's probably just my OCD kicking in ;-)



Thanks for looking & keep creating!
Xx Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment