Tuesday 18 November 2014

Christmas Cards

I always seem to be leaving my Christmas card making to the last moment, not this year!  I'm very excited to be able to cross these off my to-do-list this week!  



I am totally in love with Kellie Winnell's Christmas stamps and once I saw them I just knew I had to have them.  I have a variety of projects in mind with these sets, cards being one of them.  You can view Kellie's shop here



I wanted clean, simple and easy...I made a set of 8 cards in under an hour...winning!  I stuck to a colour scheme of kraft, white, black, red and gold/silver


I can't seem to get enough of the reindeer stamp, I just love it to pieces!



And of course gold, had to have some GOLD!!! I used a Versamark stamp pad with American Crafts Zing embossing powder.


I was on a roll so decided to make a set of Project Life cards for my December Daily album.  I've used Kellie's stamps (and some others from my stamp stash) to make these.  The black cards are from My Mind's Eye.  The gold embossing really stands out on the black!


Thanks for looking & keep creating!
Xx Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment