Thursday 22 January 2015

December Daily 2014 - Hip Hip Hooray....I'm DONE!!

Hello everyone!!! It's been a while!  December went by like a blur, and the summer school holidays have done the same.  I have been thoroughly enjoying this time with my family, especially my kids. I managed to get a few sneaky crafting sessions in and i'm please to say I have now completed my 2014 December Daily album :D

Call me crazy but I wanted to do a 12x12 album this year, with the idea that I could also have consecutive years also in the same album.  Well... I kinda went a bit over board with photos and stories and just had to document it all.  Needless to say I think i'll need a new album for next year lol.

I used an array of products from Heidi Swapp, Pink Paislee, Echo Park and other bits & bobs in my stash.  I also used many stamps from Ali Edwards & Kellie Stamps.

Apologies for the super long post, I have a ton of pictures to share with you so please keep scrolling.  I hope you enjoy, please leave me some love!

Thanks for looking & keep creating!!

Xx Marissa


































5 comments:

  1. Wow - it looks gorgeous. Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! Makes me want to consider this size, too! I really like the 1/2 pages and how you used them for your journaling! Congratulations for finishing and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your kind words, thank you for looking!

      Delete
  3. So much inspiration. :) Love your pages. So gonna use some tips and inspiration from you.
    Great job and a lovley DD

    ReplyDelete