Monday 17 November 2014

Project Life - Week 46

I'm skipping all over the place here, no i'm not up to date but i'm feeling good about having last week's layout done :) 

I haven't blogged for over a week, almost 2 weeks actually. There's alot going on here behind the scenes!  On the crafting front i'm putting the finishing touches on my 'Week in the Life' album, planning for 'December Daily', making Christmas decorations & cards, and playing catch up with Project Life.  I have tons to share with you I just need time to blog about it!!  On a personal level I am opening my home to builders, plumbers & electricians as we prepare to finish off our house.  It's hard work and all the planning is giving me a headache LOL 

So I hope you enjoy my week 46.....





For this week's layout I have used cards from the Midnight kit and stamps from Kellie Winnell

Thanks for looking & keep creating!
Xx Marissa





No comments:

Post a Comment